How to Apply
Please read through the application requirements carefully before starting your application. If you aren’t sure if you are eligible to take the exams, please review eligibility criteria.
Any special requests must be submitted with your application and will be reviewed on an individual basis. Supporting documentation may be required.
Disability Accommodations / Assistive Devices
Any requests for disability accommodations or the use of assistive devices must be submitted with your application and received by the Application Deadline.
- An application is considered deficient until all items have been received.
- Applicable fees and photo must be received by Application deadline.
- Transcript or eligibility letter must be received by Application Cancellation deadline.
- Applications remaining deficient after 4:00 pm Alberta time on the Application Deadline are considered for Late Application with an additional fee.
- Late Applications are accepted until one week after Application Deadline, 4:00 pm Alberta time.
- Cancellations received before the Cancellation deadline will be assessed a $150.00 administrative fee.
- Cancellations received after the deadline require evidence of extraordinary circumstances and will be reviewed on an individual basis.
** At the end of your application, you will be brought to a window which will state that your application has been received. Should you not reach this window, your application has not been received.**